-stale cache for mini-feed
-personal fedi mini-feed w/ local caching
-styling for default links
-changelog clarity (see bottom of this post)
-margin & padding css to be more consistent across the site
-body primary font source from self-hosting to bunny cdn
-dam/cdn provider from aws to cloudinary
-domain name & email!
-completely unnecessary changelog component
-forgotten footer to blog page..
-sitemap gen for bots
-sitemap for humans :3
-fontface for body text to jetbrains mono
-image caching method
-codeblock theme to dracula
-bold text styling to chicago fontface
-restricted access to img bucket
-sidebar index on blog page
-spent hours hitting rock against keyboard. good work.
-site overhaul. clean up css and simplify layouts.
What is listed in the changelog?
- structural updates
- backend service modifications
- page/section additions or removals
- code changes impacting performance
What isn’t listed in the changelog?
- content updates
- new blog posts
- new artwork
- added for new features.
- changed for changes in existing functionality
- deprecated for soon-to-be removed features
- removed for now removed features
- fixed for any bug fixes
- security in case of vulnerabilities